Tuesday, January 06, 2004

ok...it has been quite a while since jon and i have written anything but we were gone for holidays for 2 weeks. Yah. Vietnam was such a blast. Now we are back at work. Boo. I am already looking forward to our next adventure. I decided I am going to make more of an effort to stay in shape and learn Japanese. I might as well take advantage of my surroundings while I can, right? Yesterday and today I moved 38 new words and 25 new kanji from my "i don't know" file to the "I know but in a couple of weeks I am going to double check in order to make sure" file.

Jon and I got each other mini disc players for xmas. Jon is going crazy!! Did you know that on one mini disc you can fit over 5 Beatles albums? Jon is attempting to find how many he really can fit. We will let you know. MDs are great: no skipping, no scratching, just listening bliss. Oh, and you can even delete and re-record specific songs. It is great. I suppose that is definitely one good thing Japan has to offer....awesome technology. If only they could extend that a little and get heating built into the houses....