Wednesday, January 07, 2004

today i only had 3 hours of work. i planned and elementary visit with one of my teachers. i need to make some worksheets and various props which will give me something to do. i feel as though i am spoiled as i basically can do what i want at work. i have to remember that i am not an english teacher really. i am mostly here to learn about japanese culture and language and share about my culture. thus, my new desire to learn japanese full force. it gives me a purpose at work other than surfing the net which seems to get old really fast.

i will be talking to my mom and dad and sister today as they usually call me every wednesday. it is nice to be able to stay in touch. the time difference between japan and canada is so wacky that it is hard to talk to people except on weekends but it seems as though jon and i have things going on all the time. i promise to try to call those of you who i haven't been able to get ahold of.