Thursday, February 12, 2004

Rock 'n roll ain't noize pollution.

Ain't MD grand? Went to Tsutaya yesterday and rented AC/DC's "Hell's Bells" and The Stooges self-titled debut. Now I'm rockin' out on the headphones, dancing around the house like a purepred idgit. I love it! Reminds me of the good 'ol dayz...

"Where in the hell is Ernie, anyway? Everyone else is already out at Cold Springs, I just know it. Mom, can I have the car? Please? I won't bag it, I promise!"

"Hey Mike, yeah, I got the car. Be right over. We'll pick Todd up on the way out."

But of course there's already three duderz at Mike's, waitin' for a ride, and another two at Weber's, waitin' for Ernie but who in the hell knows what he's gotten and gone up to? So the seven of us pile into old faithful, a faded blue '87 Ford Taurus, and cruise over to the Reddie Mart, where sure 'nuff Ernie's sippin' a whiskey and coke in the parking lot.

"Ernie! What the f---! We were waitin' for ya!"

"Sorry boyz, had some business."

But no bad blood, 'cause it's time to party! We hook bumpers and make a snake to Cold Springs. Boogie down until three a.m.

Well past curfew and mom's up waitin'.

"Fun time?"

"Yup. G'nite."

Yes sir-ee, rock 'n roll ain't gonna die.