Thursday, March 25, 2004

2:23 p.m.
I admit that I have become very good at looking busy and keeping myself busy when in actuality I have absolutely nothing to do. My newfound talent, or skill if you will, has come in handy almost every single day I work.

2:24 p.m.
However, today is an exception. I am bored out of my mind (like many days) but I cannot keep myself entertained or looking busy. I wish I would have brought more things to work - a newspaper, my journal, a book. I am sure it is because when I am done work Jon and I are off to Bali. Well, we have a couple of hours to kill but I am sure we will have no problem finding things to fill our time at home. I keep looking at the clock which is definitely not helping. It is right in my line of vision too. Maybe I should just take 3 more hours of my holiday time. Or, should I just stick it out?

2:26 p.m.
Do you see the difficult decisions I am forced to make each day?!?