Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Finals time, so no classes this week. I wish people would tell me these things! Most of the teachers are on holiday, and the ones who are here are eating chocolate and reading books. Since I have neither chocolate nor a good book, I’ve mostly been staring out the window. One of the teacher’s did bring me some chocolate, though, so that was nice. Other than that, I spent about 45 minutes checking out this hawk hovering over the valley. The wind must come whipping through from Kamibun, so the hawk can really just chill out up there. I wish I was a hawk. Then I wouldn’t have to work. But I’d probably have to eat raw mice and things, so that wouldn’t be so good either. The other thing that I got to look at was the mountain. Mostly it’s green, just like it was last time I looked at it. Some things never change.