Thursday, March 11, 2004

Speaking of people telling me things (refer to Jon's Tuesday March 9th blog)....

Today at lunch time I noticed the normal panic to get the food from the kitchen into the teacher's room did not nor was not occuring. Hmmmm, strange. Then at all once almost all 30 or more teachers got up and left. I was sitting there alone. Apparently today there was no school lunch and most teachers went to a restaurant. Thanks for telling me. Or inviting me. Jerks!

*Please note* I am slightly overexagerating. The teachers went for lunch in groups at separate times (they didn't all get up and walk out simulaneously - that's just how i felt). There were roughtly 2 or 3 teachers out of over 30 who were in the staff room. But no one ate lunch at school today except me. How rude!

Today I want to move out of this country.

Hopefully tomorrow I feel differently.