Tuesday, September 07, 2004

As I am sure you can tell, we got our new computer. Thus, we bring you pictures!

Today is typhoon number 18. It is also supposed to be a big one. Apparently on Sunday late at night, there were 2 earthquakes. The first one was 110 km off the coast of Wakayama and it did a lot of damage. The second one was 130 km off the coast of Kochi. It was larger than the first one but it did less damage. I didn't feel a thing.

In 2 more days, we can expect typhoon number 19. However, number 19 won't hit us as much. It is headed for Tokyo.

Yesterday the principal said that if it was typhooning, I was to stay at home. Yes! Finally I can stay at home when there is a typhoon instead of doing nothing at my BOE. However, my supervisor called me this morning to tell me that I had to go to the BOE. I feel ripped off. I would much rather there was no typhoon so that I could go to school and teach the students. The school that I was supposed to go to was a lot of fun on Monday. Also, I had a great lesson planned. For once, the teacher let me do everything. Oh well, I can study for my Japanese test. Study study study.