Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I've finally figured out the most entertaining way to deal with my little kancho-ing elementary school friends. While neither the best nor the most mature way to handle all those little fingers in my bum, it is without doubt the most fun. First, I tell the offender, "Please, don't stick your fingers in my bum." If that isn't enough and I recieve another kancho, which I always do, I grab the offender and lift him off the floor so as to expose his bum to all his little buddies. The rest is pretty obvious, but at first no one was really sure what to do. So I told them, "Please, won't you stick your fingers in his bum?" It didn't take long and the kancho fest had begun, but not as you would expect. Actually, they ended up fighting for their turn to be hefted into the air and kanchoed. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but it took the attention away from me. Plus it was hilarious. I just hope that none of the real teachers saw what I was up to. Imagine trying to explain that one?