Sunday, January 23, 2005

Just a quick post to say that we're still here. There hasn't been much going on in this little corner of the blogosphere because the real world came up and bowled us over. I had to present at the mid-year conference again this year, so I was busy meeting with the different people involved, sending and reading heaps of email. The work was worth it though, because I felt like I did a good job. Which is more than I can say about last year. One thing that being on a short term job has taught me is that it takes at least a year to get good at whatever it might be that you're doing. But probably to say that it takes a lifetime would be more accurate. You can always get better, until one day you're the best. Like Peter Mansbridge or Celine Dion or something, and you never make a mistake and everyone always says, "Oh her. Yeah, she's the best. You definetly want to talk to her." Plus we've joined rugby and now a musical, of all things. We had auditions this weekend, where I decided I'd be better off making props and stuff. Although I did get the part of Tsunami Man, which basically involves getting dressed up in a tsunami outfit and running across the stage. I'll keep you posted. Oh, one other thing is that the comments have been changed. You don't need a password anymore. Just click comment and fill out the form.